Safety at ISD 318
Independent School District #318 believes that all students, staff, and visitors benefit from a safe and healthy work environment. We are committed to maintaining an accident and injury-free workplace and we are committed to complying with applicable laws and regulations governing workplace safety. To achieve this goal it becomes everyone's responsibility as we work together to identify and eliminate unsafe conditions and practices.
The Safety Committee is comprised of the Labor Management Committee members.
The Safety Sub-Committee is comprised of the Facilities Director, Transportation Director, Food and Nutrition Director, Special Education Director, Human Resource Director, Payroll/Benefits Director, Community Education Director, Activities Director, Business Manager, and Custodial Services Manager.
Contact any of the directors for further information:
- Activities: Anne Campbell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Manager: Kara Lundin, email@example.com
- Community Education: Melanie Debay, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facilities and Custodial Services: Darin Cherne, email@example.com
- Food and Nutrition: Polly Podpeskar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources: Kasie VanQuekelberg, email@example.com
- Payroll/Benefits: Jenny Lund, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Education: Anna Lloyd, email@example.com
- Transportation: Greig Olson, firstname.lastname@example.org