Welcome to 318 ConnectEd
#318 ConnectEd is the district's remote learning option, in which learning happens away from the school building. Families may elect to access #318 ConnectEd or the district may be directed to do so by public health officials if cases increase.
Daily Instruction Plan
- #318 ConnectEd will provide instruction from licensed #318 instructors at the same pace as their peers in the classroom.
- Elementary (K-5) students will use SeeSaw as an at-home learning platform; Middle and High School students will use Schoology.
- Students will receive virtual instruction and interaction from ISD #318 teachers.
- Parents may move their child to #318 ConnectEd at any point during the school year.
- Parents wishing to move their student(s) from #318 ConnectEd to in-person learning may only request the change at the end of each quarter as schedules, classroom arrangements, transportation and food service are based on the number of students in a building.
- Daily schedules will be a mix of structured and flexible learning time.
Even though students will be attending school remotely, all ISD 318 District-Wide Policies still apply to any activity on a district-provided device. Parents may wish to review the Bullying Prohibition Policy and Internet Acceptable Use and Safety Policy.
If you experiencing technical difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please remember to include your name, your student's name, and the best contact number.