Welcome to GRHS Scholarship Resources
For questions or help, contact
p: 218-327-5760 ext. 41544
Juniors & Seniors will automatically receive the scholarship
announcements by email to their school email account.
If parents want to receive them or students to a personal email address:
SIGN UP FOR SCHOLARSHIP EMAIL UPDATES
Links to the above Major Deadlines:
- FAFSA - Opens in Oct and can be done throughout the year - this will be done every year you are in college and is how you receive your financial aid package.
- Alworth - STEM students of families that meet income requirements can earn $20,000 for college. Must have a 3.5 GPA or higher and an ACT score of 25 or higher. Opens in November through Jan 15.
- Thunderhawk Local Scholarships
40+ local scholarships are managed through GRHS for GRHS and ALC students. Scholarships include: Paul Bunyan Communications, Grand Rapids Eagles, Deerwood Bank, GRHS Department Scholarships, American Legion, Chamber of Commerce, Rotary and many, many others. Students complete 1 application for all of the scholarships they qualify for. Application will be available in mid- December and will close on Feb 22, 2022. See Heidi Clairmont in Counseling Office for more information.
- Blandin Foundation Scholarships Given locally through the Blandin Foundation, grants up to $5,000 are available based on family income. Remember that you can apply to the Blandin Edu Grants until you are 25 as long as you are in school
- ICC Foundation- Students attending Itasca Community College can apply for $150,000 in scholarships through the ICC Foundation. Application is from Feb 1 - March 1.
- Grand Rapids Area Community Foundation (GRACF) Scholarships
Apply for over 140 scholarships totalling $170K with one application. Application is from Feb 1 to Mar 1 annually
LATEST SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE
2021-2022 School Year Previous Announcements
- March 17,2022 (Seniors)
- March 3, 2022 (Seniors)
- February 25, 2022 (Seniors)
- February 10, 2022 (Seniors)
- February 2, 2022 (Seniors)
- January 31, 2022 (ACT SIGN UP JUNIORS/SENIORS)
- January 20, 2022 (Seniors)
- January 6, 2022 (Seniors)
- Thunderhawk Scholarship Application (Seniors)
- December 15, 2021 (Seniors)
- November 29, 2021 (Seniors)
- November 11, 2021 (Seniors)
- November 1, 2021 (Seniors)
- November 1, 2021 (Juniors)
- October 6. 2021 (Seniors)
- Sept 29, 2021 (Juniors)
- Sept 23, 2021 (Seniors)
Last Year's (2020/2021)
Announcements for Seniors