ACT at GRHS
The ACT will be offered to Seniors on Tuesday October 6, 2020 in the GRHS gym.
Tuesday, October 6th, 8am-1pm
- CHECK IN: Tuesday Oct 6th from 8:00-8:30 am in the lobby of the gymnasium (Late arrivals cannot be admitted after testing has started)
- TEST: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm (approximately)
Mrs. Fowler will contact students a week prior to the test with details regarding testing.
STUDY FOR THE ACT:
Options for studying for the ACT:
- Pick up your FREE paper practice test in the counseling department.
- Free online practice tests and other resources. Go to: ACT ACADEMY.
- Other fee based resources through ACT: Test Prep
- Community Ed will be offering Test Prep Seminar ONLINE. Zapping the ACT #3183033. Cost is $91; use coupon code GrandRapidsTestPrep.Register online: or call 877-927-8378
Cost is $59Cost is $59, unless you qualify for free or reduced lunch. Please pay ahead of time or talk with your counselor if this is a hardship. Checks can be made out to ISD 318 and brought to the counseling office.Contact Carrie Fowler email@example.com or Heidi Clairmont firstname.lastname@example.org in the counseling office with questions.218-327-5760