Bigfork Staff are the key to success at Bigfork School.
They are prepared, knowledgeable, and caring.
At left is a list of resources that the staff can use to assist them in their work to prepare every student for the future, now.
Thank you, Bigfork teachers, for all you do!
- 21st Century Skills
- Bloom's Digital Taxonomy
- Calendar of Activities, Events & Meetings
- CASEL (Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning)
- cK12: Free online curriculum and resources
- Costa's Levels of Thinking and Questioning
- Instruction: Classroom Strategies MCREL
- Instruction: Daily Cafe & Daily 5
- Instruction: Differentiation
- ISD 318 Employee Information Page
- Pearson Access (Assessment Data)
- Positive Behavior Intervention Strategies
- Professional Learning Community Resources
- Response to Intervention
- Responsive Classroom
- Technology: Instructional Strategies
- Teacher Tube
- TED Talks--Education
- Understanding by Design (UbD)
- Words Their Way Presentation by Jan Ferraro