Bigfork Staff are the key to success at Bigfork School.
They are prepared, knowledgeable, and caring.
At left is a list of resources that the staff can use to assist them in their work to prepare every student for the future, now.
Thank you, Bigfork teachers, for all you do!
Principal Weekly Update
- 21st Century Skills
- Bloom's Digital Taxonomy
- Calendar of Activities, Events & Meetings
- CASEL (Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning)
- cK12: Free online curriculum and resources
- Costa's Levels of Thinking and Questioning
- Instruction: Classroom Strategies MCREL
- Instruction: Daily Cafe & Daily 5
- Instruction: Differentiation
- ISD 318 Employee Information Page
- Pearson Access (Assessment Data)
- Positive Behavior Intervention Strategies
- Professional Learning Community Resources
- Response to Intervention
- Responsive Classroom
- Technology: Instructional Strategies
- Teacher Tube
- TED Talks--Education
- Understanding by Design (UbD)
- Words Their Way Presentation by Jan Ferraro