Our primary goal is the safe transportation of students to and from school.
District 318 transportation is available to district students and includes transportation for:
- YMCA Educare Program (before and after school)
- Public Library Afterschool
- St Joseph's School Age Care (SAC) Afterschool Program
- RJEMS afterschool activities
- GRHS/Reif afterschool activities
The Transportation Department is committed to student safety. It is also important that parents assume a scope of responsibility at the bus stop, including getting children to and from bus stops. One important facet of our shared commitment is Student Busing Registration each year. The Student Busing Request Form is located under the "Forms" button on the homepage of the Transportation Department within the District 318 website.