COVID Testing Options at ISD 318
We are pleased to offer COVID-19 testing to our students and staff. Tests are intended for those who think they have been exposed to COVID-19. This testing option should not be used as a substitute for your health care provider or for travel requirements. There is a limited number of test kits available at this time.
If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please contact your health care provider for testing options.
Testing Clinic at Robert J. Elkington Middle School
- To sign up for a test appointment, please use this google form.
- Please enter through the north wing to limit interaction with staff and students. See map for details.
- No tests will be administered to students without parents' permission.
- If you have questions, please call 218-327-5800, ext. 41362
COVID At-Home Testing Kits
- The school district has a limited supply of at-home COVID-19 tests upon request from the office in your child's school.
Why are tests limited to specific populations?
- We are not a medical provider. This testing site should not be used as a substitute for your health care provider. If you have symptoms, please work with your doctor to determine the best course of action.
- We have limited testing supplies and at this time we do not know what supplies will look like moving forward. Our primary focus is keeping healthy people at school and at work.
- We have limited nursing capacity to meet our district-wide health needs, COVID-related needs, and testing.