Partners in Education
Partners in Education is an active partnership between ISD 318 and the Reif Center and is supported by the Kennedy Center for the Arts. This unique partnership works to instill the arts into everyday learning opportunities.
Including the arts in teaching core subjects like Math, Language Arts, Science, and Social Studies allows teachers to reach more students and to engage them at a deeper level.
The Partnership Committee consists of:
From ISD 318:
- Sue Akre, Director of Teaching and Learning
- Dan Adams, RJEMS Principal
- Heather Brown, West Rapids Elementary
- Bruce Goodwin, East Rapids Elementary Assistant Principal
- Lori Grabarkewitz, RJEMS
- Anissa Grotjohn, RJEMS
- Lynnette LaRoque, RJEMS
- Clayton Lindner, West Rapids Assistant Principal
- Molly Miskovich, ISD 318 Board
- Scott Patrow, Bigfork Schools Principal
- Jill Wheelock, Cohasset Elementary Principal
From the Reif Center:
- Shantel Dow, Reif Center President
- Kirk Adams, Reif Board
- Annette Bauer, Reif Board
- Jeremy Dewey, Development
- Abby Kuschel, Reif Board
Each year, the partnership, under the guidance of the Kennedy Center, completes a visioning plan to increase arts integration into our schools. You can view a copy of the current plan here.